Pic shows: The boy was attended at the hospital.nnThese are the shocking images of a young boy who has lost three fingers after a mobile phone exploded in his hand.nnThe images were taken in the village of Pendekal, Kurnool District, in north-eastern India¿s Andhra Pradesh state.nnIn the pics, the boy, identified as V Jagan Achari can be seen with his right hand horrifically disfigured.nnFlesh and bones can be seen and three of the boy¿s fingers appear to have been seriously injured in the accident.nnThe boy's fourth finger appears to have been ripped from its socket in the incident.nnLocal media report the youngster had been listening to music on the Chinese-made phone whilst it was on charge.nnThe phone reportedly began to heat up before exploding in the boy¿s hand.nnJagan¿s father V Maddilety Achari reportedly heard his son¿s screams and upon seeing the damage done to his hand rushed him to the Pathikonda Government Hospital from where he was referred to the Kurnool General Hospital.nnThe boy told doctors: "I was listening to music on my mother's phone while sitting on the bed. Suddenly, the phone burst into pieces, making a huge sound. My fingers too were blown in the air."nnJagan lost three fingers in the accident and suffered burns to his stomach but is in a stable condition, according to local media.nnDoctors are reportedly considering using surgery to re-attach the youngster¿s fingers to his hand.nnIt is not reported what make or model of phone the boy was using when it exploded in his hand.n

Një djalë ka humbur tre gishta pasi telefoni i shërtheu në dorë gjatë kohës që ishte në karikim.

Ngjarja e rëndë ka ndodhur në fshatin Pendekal, Indi.

“Fëmija po dëgjonte muzikë në një telefon të prodhuar në Kinë, teksa po karikohej”, raportojnë mediat lokale.

Babai i Jagan, V Maddilety Achari vrapoi tek dhoma djalit të tij pasi dëgjoi britmat.

Pasi pa plagët e tij, ai e çoi atë në spitalin qeveritar Pathikonda dhe më vonë e dërgoi në spitalin e përgjithshëm Kurnool.

Fëmija gjithashtu pësoi djegie në stomak, por thuhet se është në gjendje të qëndrueshme.

Mjekët thanë se do të kryejnë një operacion për të vendosur gishtat e djaloshit.

Për të marrë lajmet e fundit të “DuaLajm.com”, ndiq edhe faqen tonë në Facebook